About Me

My photo
Here are my opinions on all the latest goings-on within the fascinating world of the rich and famous, or more often, that of the z-list wannabes. My love of reality TV and all things celebrity fuel this page and I invite comments from any fellow ‘trash-tv’ enthusiasts! Enjoy.

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Frankie and Cher finally get a make-over

Ex-X-Factor stars Frankie Cocozza and Cher Lloyd have each opted for classier new hairdo's to smarten up their image.


Frankie's decided to kiss goodbye to his iconic 'mop' of a style whilst Cher has ditched her crazy half-shaved-half-long look.


The youngsters haven't really helped themselves since their stints on X-Factor what with accusations of drug taking and rows with former mentors but it seems the pair are finally starting to 'grow up'.


They've gone from this...


Ghastly.
To this...


Classy.


I think they could make a cute couple with their new hair cuts... What d'ya reckon?!

No comments:

Post a Comment