About Me

My photo
Here are my opinions on all the latest goings-on within the fascinating world of the rich and famous, or more often, that of the z-list wannabes. My love of reality TV and all things celebrity fuel this page and I invite comments from any fellow ‘trash-tv’ enthusiasts! Enjoy.

Friday 3 August 2012

Arg regrets naked doorstep stunt

Looks like poor old Arg may be regretting some of his actions from Wednesday night's TOWIE.

Well it was a bit of a bizarre thing to do serenading Gemma on her doorstep while holding a fish-tank and wearing nothing but a thong and a bow-tie...

Not something you see every day, thankfully.

Arg tweeted: "So if I loose weight will my cellulite disapear or do you have to have special treatments for it! Its made me concious and I'm Sad!" (sic)

Gemma replied with: "@RealJamesArgent you are lovely the way you are xxx"

Come off it Arg, did you really not check out what you looked like in the mirror before pulling a stunt like that?!



Big Brother watch


Things are getting tense as Big Brother nears the finish line.

With Conor and Luke S now head-to-head in The White Room task I think we could be in for a messy battle. I'm backing Luke S simply because I cannot stand Conor's arrogance. Luke S is a bit of a plonker yes, but I would love to see Conor who's been 'saved by the public four times' knocked off his high horse.

And as for tonight's eviction, my money's on Becky to go. Poor old Becky who has admitted on several occasions that she doesn't care about her weight was seemingly distraught with the revelation that Luke A said she 'respects him like she respects her BMI'.

#dramaqueen
Related posts: The TOWIE awards


No comments:

Post a Comment